My Next Destination is Spain(Espana)!


 Ims and I decided the next destination for summer vacation! Our next travel destination will be Espana :)

We will visit Spain at 4th August, 2017 to 14th. If you are Spanish, traveled recently, or living in Spain, PH.D of Spain Traveler, would you tell me something about? Where is the good place to eat real tasty Spanish food (Spanish Cuisine) or some travel tips, and everything will be good! It would be really helpful to our travel.

I am planning to visit Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona. I can't wait !!!



10 years ago, Barcelona



 10 Years ago, I visit Barcelona, but I was really young so spend a lot of time with my hostel friends at night time and I visited some famous place. But I couldn't find real tasty restaurant because I don't know at all at that time, so I really want to find where is good place an want to visit this time.


 I'm reading books about Gaudi and Korean's Spain travel books. I want spend my vacation with full of knowledge, meeting wonderful people and Menus del dia, Sangria, Paella. Oh, and I'm thinking where is the good place to enjoy Flamenco at Seville, I heard that there is several theater is famous for travelers.






 When you have share your any experience or recommendation about Spain, I am really glad and thanks to your advise!



emmeline.shin@gmail.com


Comments