Florence Travel Guide: Lovely Cafe Gilli 1733




Ims love Tiramisu cake, and I love espresso con pana, European style. Actually I don't drink coffee very much, but I love relaxed coffee time. There is a coffee house that I stop by always when I come to Florence.

Cafe Gilli
It's so famous and just right in front of sightseeing spot. I just feel so happy to grip my coffee cup while sitting on the terrace of this place and watching another tourists and fashionable Italian.


This is me! at the Gilli.


Gilli 1733, so.. It's natural that everyone thought that this place was made in 1733. Yes, they are. Surprisingly Gilli is a family name from Switzerland and they opened this cafe in Florence! In the past, take photography at this cafe was forbidden, but recent years, many tourists were taking pictures, I think they allow selfie and table pictures. I was drinking coffee, and I wanted to remember the pictures of what I eat, cafe staff let me take pictures.







Espresso Con Pana
This is my favorite coffee. I like to drink coffee when the cream is up! The reason... I have a habit since my Vienna travel in nineteen. I visited famous historical cafe with my travel friends, and they taught me how to drink coffee. This is funny, You know, caffeine is not good for health to children, so In Korea, many parents are threatening their child, "If you drink coffee in when you're young, you will be still small height even when grown up!" so I believed my mom. But I'm still small! What happened to me? lol








We quickly drink coffee, eat tasty tiramisu, and spend some time watching the Republika. Gilli cafe waiter was wonderful, I wanted to take pictures together but he seems to busy so I didn't. Ims told me that he is very handsome and Italian men style is really nice. I THINK SO :)

Cafe Gilli!
It was a terrace seat but not expensive, so if you want to rest for a while, stop by here. I love this place.


emmeline.shin@gmail.com
#classicalexplorer




Comments