Welcome, Followers and new visitors!

Editor/Owner
Emmeline Shin & Ims

Contact
emmeline.shin@gmail.com


 Hello, I'm Emmeline and I love travel and writing. Oh, maybe I am traveling even now!
Me and my husband Ims are planning to travel all over the world, hope that our experience and trial-error could be helpful to you. That's the reason that I own my blog. Also, I would like to introduce you a wonderful place, hotel, airplane and hip place to eat. Yes, Traveling and Eating is one of the great pleasures in our life.

 My base is Suwon, Korea, it's far from 40minutes from the Seoul by Bus. Suwon is a place where the cultural heritage of Chosun dynasty is still alive, you should come to my town someday.

 I have been running a travel blog in Korea since 2005. I did it for quite a long time. Now that I've opened the Google Blogger page to share my experiences with more people, I want to communicate with you around the world.

Welcome :)





One day I will visit where you live :)
Thanks for reading,

Best,
Emmeline







Comments