My Best Airbnb Experience in Florence, Italy 피렌체 에어비앤비


"Lovely" 사랑스러운 피렌체 에어비앤비


I can explain this Airbnb house with one word. I stay here here for 4 nights, and it was really good experience. My first visit here, actually very late night and I've promised to meet Lital at her house near 9 O'clock, but my flight to Florence was delayed 2 hours. I sent her a message with "Sorry, I will arrive at your house at 11 O'clock, flight delayed" and she replied me very quickly, "Don't worry. I'll wait you at home." 

After me and my husband collecting our luggage from the carousel, we moved by taxi to airbnb house right away. It takes only less than 20 minutes by taxi to get this house.

Lital and Nicolo welcomed us with open arms, even we looked very tired after our long flight. Cozy flat was at the 3rd floor, and it was full house rental.

Beautiful Lital and Nicolo was the best professional host, introduce us into a room nicely. Cozy, Lovely.. My fatigue melted away when Lital gave me a glass of water and italian wine.

Oh, this cozy flat: Kitchen, 2 Bathrooms, Bedroom, Clothes room, Nicolo's friend room.

We can use 1 bathroom and bedroom, but Nicolo's friend is visit another place at that period, so we can use this flat only us! Really thanks to this lovely couple.





These are at the kitchen, we can cook, make coffee. You know, Italian coffee tasty wonderful.







Bedroom! Me and my husband could take a rest from this comfort beds. It was not luxury but feel warm and homely even it was middle summer in August.






 For Summer vacation traveler, they have air conditioner, wind is weak but when you open the window, it's okay. It was no matter because we are traveling during the daylight.

 Oh, and they offer free wifi, wide desk for work, very close to main street, this choice was the best for travelers!






When you arrive here, host give you their florence travel book. It will be very useful to new visitors. :)

I had a good night's sleep and next day, me and my husband woke up hear a bird singing even this flat is heart of the city. Everything perfect, I visited florence(firenze) in my 20th birthday and visit again now, still wonderful city to me!







I really love this place, thanks to Lital and Nicolo!

Inquiry, work with me) emmeline.shin@gmail.com


Comments