My Favorite 3 TOP YouTubers for LEARNING KOREAN CULTURE 한국문화 유투브


I fell in love with watching YouTube recently. Many people say that the age of blogging has gone, and V-log has come. Yes, I agree with that, but still blog is informative and 'letter' is mighty! Anyway, today I am going to introduce you famous YouTubers which mainly deals with the topic of travel and culture in Korea. Before you visit South Korea, then you must watch them!


1. 영국남자 KOREAN ENGLISHMAN





I really recommend his YouTube channel. When you started watch this 'KOREAN ENGLISHMAN JOSH' channel, you will stay up all night! It is interesting that an English man speaks fluent in Korean language, but he is a person who respects and is willing to join in Korean culture. He introduces Korean culture and foods with interviews foreign friends' reactions. I think he is a great messenger of Korean culture. Now he is already a well-known YouTuber, but I wish he becoming more famous and hopes that many people will come to know this channel.


+ His Korean wife, Gabie! She also has a YouTube Channel. Pretty-Charming Gabie, she introduce and make a variety of foods. Just by looking at her daily life, you will be smiling. Thank you Gabie!!!



2. 졸리 JOLLY





Please don't miss JOLLY channel. Josh and his friend (camera man) Ollie made new YouTube Channel. They study Korean language, show weird and wonderful food of U.K. This channel is really fun! Ollie's Korean lesson lists are the best.

JOLLY) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgGAfSUy5LvEyVS_LF5kdw



3. 올리버쌤 TEACHER OLIVER





Oliver is actually an English teacher who teaches children in Korea. He tells the expressions that Koreans can make mistakes when they learn English. I think it is a good channel for studying English expressions, and also can help foreigners who wants to understand Korean culture and right expressions of Korean. Oh, plus, he tells the reality of the U.S. rather than the fantasy of those some people has. Many Koreans appreciate Oliver's channel and I also thanks to him!

TEACHER OLIVER) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCicKQUi8h4NI81wDmrDBD4A


There are more amazing YouTubers that I like, I will introduce them next time. I really support these three YouTube channels! THANK YOU ♡



emmeline.shin@gmail.com

KEYWORD: Corée Culture, Korea Kultur, Văn hóa Hàn Quốc, 韓国文化, วัฒนธรรมเกาหลี



Comments