Trendy Music Cocktail Bar in Busan, Korea (Hip Place in Busan) 부산여행

Dear readers, When you considered where is a hip place in Busan, find this casual bar. This famous bar, 'Fuzzy Navel' which local citizen of Busan frequently goes. This place is a franchise bar with many branches in Busan. It has various concepts for each area. I really recommend you have to go to Gwanganri beach or Minrak branch.





Especially, Gwanganri branch is the one I go to most often. The music is club styel, which brings excitement and improves the taste of cocktails. Oh they have creative cocktail, 'Fuzzy Navel', it is very sweet. You can enjoy the views from your bar seat, busan beach and lightened gwangan bridge.





I started to order shots because I felt so good when I had a cocktail!





Bartenders of this bar are always there with friendly. I visit Busan, here, 1 year ago, but thankfully, this bartenders still here. I remembered their faces and we had a pleasant conversation.







My friend, bartender, and other guest made a team for dart game. I and my bartender won and my friend and another guest had to drink a shot. After drinking 8 shots each, she got a high. I thought that we must be getting back to our airbnb house.






So, we have one for the road with bartender, and go back to the airbnb house. It was a very happy time!
Hope that enjoy your time in Busan :)






Bar Address: 187, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
Open: Everyday, 19:00 - 06:00

emmeline.shin@gmail.com


Comments