Summer Vacations is started in Korea! 한국 대학생의 방학

Hello! Someone...! (Thank you for come to my blog, I can't see you but thank you!)
I'm very happy today, because my Summer vacation is started this week!!!

I have not posted on this blog yet, I am a graduate student majoring in dance theory. I attend Korea National University of Arts, my proud school produces many famous artists. The dance part I belong to has produces many winners in famous competitions all over the world. Okay, school introduce is stopped here! You know, my vacation has begun, so I need to think what to do in my vacation.



I am just finish my last ballet lesson of this semester!



My Summer Vacation Plan!

I have to go to the ballet class three times a week, and I want to having a free time with my loved ones. Above all, this is a travel blog! I plan to travel abroad in this summer. There are hot weather, music, dance and amazing buildings. You can definitely look forward to it with me.

I have been studying a little for my summer travel, but now, I am happy that I have many time to think about new destinations everyday! Yes, I need to write my thesis for graduation and study English, graduation exam and so on, so this is my big problem. I am so into only travel. I am worried that graduation should not be delayed. Anyway, Let's enjoy this summer! ♡



What Korean students do their vacation?


Some of my friends are go to travel, or do a part-time job during vacation. However, summer vacation does not mean the same thing to all students. Actually, majority students do study more harder. Because Korea is also hard to get a job, so university students must build up so-called 'SPEC', something valuable experience for filling out in their resume. There are internship programs, volunteer, get high score in TOEIC, TOFLE, IELTS, studying abroad, contest, special qualifications for area, and so on. Surprisingly, many students do this everything, but everyone does, that's the problem. I also did internship program, volunteer, some score of exams, contest and experiences, when I was university student, but now, companies says "not enough!", I am working for myself, but my friends are feel stress too much. What do we truly want for life?



emmeline.shin@gmail.com






KEYWORDS: 韓国の大学生の休暇, 韩国大学的假期, Κορέα πανεπιστήμιο διακοπές, Korea Universität Urlaub, Корея университет отпуск, كوريا عطلة الجامعة, Coréia férias universidade, วันหยุดของมหาวิทยาลัยเกาหลี

Comments