Shake Shack Burger Seoul, Gangnam (Jessica&Krystal Burger) 강남 쉑쉑버거

Korea TV Program 'Jessica & Krystal 제시카&크리스탈, 2014' on ONSTYLE channel, Korean celebrity Jessica and Krystal (정자매) visit Shake Shack Burger in Madison square, New York. They ate this burger with zest, so many Korean started have interested in this burger. And then, Shake Shack burger branch reached out to Korea, Gangnam. So I visit here with my friend, and lined up outside. We visited here before open time, but there was so many people already waiting for order! Isn't it fast-food restaurant here?





I ate basic, ShackBurger Single. SHAKE SHACK said that it's Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato with ShackSauce inside. I lined up and waited so long(more than 20 minutes), so I had a great expectations of this burger. I know this is just a cheese burger, but I want to feel how delicious and famous burger can be.






This is Jessica and Krystal TV capture, I ate with my friend like this. However, I can say, the burger at this restaurant is good but not very good. but we gobble it down anyway because we get so hungry! (My friend and I didn't ate breakfast, so it was our first meal at that day.) It was good, but so so. It may be we ate Basic Shake Shack burger, so it couldn't be fantastic taste.





So small, SHAKE SHACK!
I think that we should be honest with ourselves. My first shake shack cheese burger was small for breakfast. It was only snack for us. We are not a glutton, but a gourmet!






Crinkle Cut Fries
We ordered Cheese Fries, this french-fried potatoes was good enough. Not something special though it has average tasty and good.


Conclusion; outspoken review
Welcome shake shack burger, but lacking from something. I will eat another burger when I visit next time. Actually my friends I compare this cheeseburger with McDonald's premium burger, but they have different style, so when we passing by, drop in here. Don't expect too much of burger restaurant, and then this burger can give you rich flavor!

Shake Shack Burger Gangnam
<Open Time>
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Last order 22:30)

<Address>
452, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (1st floor)



emmeline.shin@gmail.com

Comments