Cozy place in Busan, Good Place for stay in Busan Beach 부산 에어비앤비 추천

Is there anything more important than a cozy place for stay in travel? Today, I would like to share with you my stay in Busan, South Korea on May, 2017. I didn't have any chance to stay Korea Airbnb house before, because I lives in Korea! Yes, I have my home in Korea. However, to travel from Seoul to Busan, I need a house for a stay at least more than one night. So after searching for a place with my friends, I found this cozy place.

In fact, this is a residential and office building rather than a house. However, most of the accommodation is in this form, just clean and safe. You don't have to worry about having to carry house key, you can put the password that the owner message you on the day of check-in. It's easy check-in, and easy check-out.

Busan Airbnb that I stayed 3 days was a blessed place with a beach just across the street. Located on the beach in the town of Gwanganri in Busan, and it has a very good location to enjoy night life. Yes, it is a cozy place on the seaside, bar, nice people, tasty food on Busan beach.





I asked the Airbnb owner about some things before booking this place. I asked common questions such as, "is it possible to cook? do you have facilities?, do you have a hair dryer? possible to use hot water quickly?" The owner of the Airbnb responded to all my questions in less than an hour. She communicated with me very actively, so I rested and booked for 3 nights.







I checked in very late in the evening and opened the door and surprised! I really liked this very nicely decorated room. There were plants everywhere, a letter of ownership for travelers on the shelf, and plenty of extra towels at the shower room. The bed blanket was goose down, so I could sleep warm at night. Oh, other facilities were air-conditioner, hot air fan machine, microwave, toaster, and so on. Plus, there was Yankee candle on the dressing table with large mirror, which made a good mood in this place.

But there were downsides, it's toilet and shower room. That place was very narrow, and when I take a shower, toilet always have to wet. And there was a noise from the beach in the morning and evening. I thought it was unavoidable on the day when fireworks or events were held on the beach. It is located very close to the beach, so you have to consider this part. Except this, everything was good!






See this picture below! This is the morning scenery I could see on Airbnb place. It was so impressed by the beautiful sea. And I could check how many people are out there enjoying the sea outside, and I was able to see various events taking place in the morning, looking outward.

This is my tip for you, you can see a show at the Gwangan Bridge in the sea at night. Others have to go out and sit on the cafe terrace to see this show, but you don't have to, just sit your sofa and look outside at this airbnb place! This airbnb is really performance per price.






If you searching for trip to Korea airbnb, or busan trip airbnb, then consider this place. This is my own experience and writing, I have not received any sponsorship from the owner of Airbnb, I just want to share here because me and my friends liked it!


Sunset & Art stay @ Busan Gwangan : https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14118515


This is the link where I stayed. Oh, and if you want get discount for your stay, use this link and register at airbnb site.


* Get Discount Airbnb for your Reservation!

(Follow this link, it's safe. :)



Hope you have wonderful experience at Busan!
When you make reservation this airbnb house, tell her(owner) that MINJUNG recommend her place. Then I'm sure that she will kindly help you with your trip to Busan.

emmeline.shin@gmail.com


Comments