Busan, South Korea, Best Travel Place for Girlfriends! (Beach, Mukbang, Nightlife etc) 부산여행


If you know Seoul but you don't know Busan, you still don't know about Korea. Last Week, (May, 2017) I went to the Busan City, South Korea. This beautiful place is at the end of Korea, very well developed as the second largest city in Korea after Seoul. Unlike Seoul, Busan is a city developed along the coast. If you think of a coastal city in another countries, you will be able to imagine how variety of exciting experiences waiting for you.





 This is me and my friend, We went to 'SongJeong Beach' and spent some time. SongJeong is a town in the GiJang of Busan, which is far enough away to take a bus or taxi from Busan Station. However, SongJeong is close to Haeundae, so if you are traveling to Busan, I recommmend you to visit here. You will never forget the atmosphere of this town. On the road from SongJeong Beach to Gudukpo breakwater, there are pools, cafes and restaurants. Below picture is a cafe at the end of SongJeong Beach that I visited.







Of course, today I will only write about the approximate things and I will detail the places I have visited in the next article. So please don't worry that you can't find the information! I will write down how I can get here :)
The above picture is a popular cafe in Busan from SNS to Hot Place, and it is a really wonderful place to take pictures. Even coffee is nice and foods are delicious!







Near this cafe there is a small shop called 'Gudukpo Sanghoi (구덕포상회 in Korean)'. You can buy small items and it is really small and pretty place, so travelers are sure to come by. I didn't know there was such a place, it seemed to have set up a shop in an old style house.

I think that you will go to a lot of really good places when you travel to Korea. So I would be grateful if you come to my blog often. If you have any questions about travel, feel free to leave a comment at any time.

See you soon!

emmeline.shin@gmail.com

Comments