Airbnb Review, Eridu, Jeju Island - Affordable Stay 4 Nights

Affordable Airbnb Eridu, Jeju Island

(Seoguwipo-si)

This airbnb review is very new information, I just visited a month ago. I'm glad to recommend here, because I found such a good bnb in this island finally. (As living in Korea, I used to go on a trip to Jeju at least once a year.) Eridu host is Korean and they can speak English and they advised me about trip information in jeju a lot, as a living islander. I stayed 4 nights in Eridu, so my experience can help you choice here.




First you should register Airbnb page from here, and write down comments on this page. I will let you know the address. Thank you :) You can get discount when you registration AIRBNB at your first booking from this link below.


If you have any question to me about travel Jeju Island and Korea, as a travel blogger I can give you some advise. You can just email me or write comments here.





Breakfast Service

As a 'bnb in Jeju', Eridu host gave me breakfast every day with a different menu. Breakfast time is 9:00 am to 11:00 am, it's not early so you can't miss it even you are lazy.

Their breakfast is so unique and tasty, because they run cafe on the first floor. (Second floor is But they never noisy at all!) Even he made me Gulash on 3rd day of my stay!

Host is a man who worked and lived in Seoul but he moved to Jeju with his family for a YOLO life. So he could advise me such a good place to travel with a eyes of travelers.







As you know, jeju island is famous for sweet tangerine, Eridu offers tangerines to their clients for free. Actually in Seoul, trangerines from Jeju is very expensive so I really enjoyed them.



Large Parking Lot

Eridu Airbnb has large parking space in front of the house. It is better to travel with rental car than to use public transportation in Jeju, so I recommend you to rent a car in this island. I rent a car, too.

(You can arrive here with Jeju International Airport, take only no. 600 bus.)





Room Condition

Second floor, it's private whole house, quite place to stay. It's not expensive and affordable. I woke up with a birds singing everyday morning! It's such a private where there is a separate mini garden next to each space.

They have queen sized bed, doubled bed so you can choose what you want. This airbnb is recommend for two person or single traveler.












Their bedding is cleaned and ironed for every new guest, when you say you need to clean up your room, Eridu will clean your room. They said that they are very careful about cleanliness of the room, so you will never find such like a bed bug.

+ They newly opened outdoor swimming pool in 2017, will open from June to September and free use for the guests. 

+ Located good place to sightseeing in jeju.
- Ollegil 8 course, 5 minutes on foot
- Jungmun beach, 5 minutes by car
- Cheonjeyoen waterfall, 5 minutes by car
- International Convention Center Jeju, 5 minutes by car
- famoust cafe 'VADADA sea' is 5 minutes on foot




For more information about Eridu, You can find a pictures and explains from my Korean Blog.

It is still unknown to foreigners, I am writing because I would like to recommend it as a traveler who travels around the world frequently. Good stay condition, nice service from host so it was wonderful accommodation.





Comments