Best Lunch in Suwon, Hwaseong Fortress: 12 AL UDON JIP 열두알우동집 수원 화성 맛집

 Today, I am gladly introduce a gem restaurant in Suwon, Korea traveler!
I really love this restaurant and you will be love here too, when you visit here. The restaurant name is "열두알우동집 Yoel-du-al-udon-jip (12 grain Udon House)" I visit here twice since I found this place. Now, they are really hot place in Suwon Hwaseong Fortress. You must visit here, world travelers!








Why Do I Recommend This Udon Place?
I lived in Suwon more than 20 years, and I visited so many restaurants near Hwaseoung fortress, which is UNESCO world heritage site. Yes, there are many good restaurants in Suwon, but some travelers want to know about popular place between real Korean young people, local place. It's not a real-trendy restaurant in Korea, but it's worth to visit.







Suwon citizens are love to walking Hwaseong fortress road and eating wonderful food. When you visit suwon, you will be falling in love with here. This Udon restaurant is in the old town, just beside Hwaseong Temporary Palace. Easy to find!







<열두알우동 Yoel-du-al-udon>
This is their signature menu. Chef said that there are twelve ingredients inside. They said that they want evaluated by 'only your taste'. Chef has confidence about her menu. Tasty good? Yes, they are on the another level.







I visited here first with my mom, she said noodles are live! I think so :)
Oh, they have seasonal menu, try to 'Chicken Udon' and 'Bingsu Udon'. Bingsu Udon is cold Udon, so I recommend you order like this, <Yoel-du-al-udon and Bingsu Udon>. Plus, they have side menu, small rice ball. This small rice ball is remind me my elementary school years, my mom's lunch box taste.



*Address: 31, Jeongjo-ro 801beon-gil, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea


Casual Restaurant, open hour is very short!!!

Tuesday - Friday 11a.m. - 4p.m.
Monday Closed
Saturday - Sunday - Korean Holiday 11a.m. - 8 p.m.



emmeline.shin@gmail.com

수원화성맛집 열두알우동집


Comments