Firenze Yellow Bar Pizza and Pasta 피렌체 옐로우바 후기

Yellow Bar, Firenze


"Yellow Bar" was my first dinner at florence, me and my husband was really hungry and just passing by. Did you know that 2,092 restaurants are registered in tripadvisor? Among them, Yellow Bar 237th, but I didn't know that there is famous for it's fresh pasta among Koreans. Anyway, Yellow Bar is close to Duomo, Cheap and Casual restaurant so you can visit anytime, only without break time 3:45 p.m. - 6:29 p.m..



Yellow Bar Ristorante



I was wonder that why this restaurant name is "Yellow Bar", and I found it very soon. Just every interior was really yellow inside! I visited their facebook, where is the name from or meaning. But I found that they introduce this is a pizza restaurant themselves.

When we arrived here, restaurant server really welcomed us and I feel comfortable soon. He gave us a menu, and there was so many kinds of foods, it was not easy to decision what to eat. So we looking around and fount that our next table couple eating pizza. Finally, we ordered one pizza, one fresh pasta and a beer.


This is the menu picture below. We already know Italian Pizza is the best in the world, so I hope that my husband enjoy wonderful pizza for our first dinner at Florence.





Yellow Bar Menu


Basically, we should star with entree and main course menu and then dessert, but we just order simple.




Fresh Pasta



Pasta! At first, we didn't know that past was fresh, but when I tried taste it, I knew it's not the dried pasta. I like this fresh pasta. Source was lite, but simple is the best.



Pizza



Pizza! It was nothing special, sorry. It taste like normal stove pizza. Korea has many italian restaurants nowadays, this pizza was almost same taste with them. I was really hoping wonderful pizza. I didn't know what to say to my husband. Because I choose this restaurant and menu. 

This pasta and pizza might be good taste to you, just not wonderful taste to us, so don't worry when you visit here. They can cook your menu quick and serve nicely! Just we expected too much. I think they have signature menu, so ask them for your dinner. Not salty, I love this. 



Contact) emmeline.shin@gmail.com



Comments