Florence Travel Guide: Gelateria Hot Spot in Florence, Perchè No?

BEST FLORENCE GELATO 
피렌체 맛있는 젤라또집 추천

 My Florence Travel Guide, she studied and lived 7 years Florence, we met on my Uffizi Tours in Korean language. I had an impression to her knowledge and Florence travel tips. And then I asked her where is your best Gelato in Florence. She introduce me a little gelateria shop.





 Perchè No? Means, "Why Not?", and they are specialized at homemade gelato since 1939. They made with only fresh ingredients, like milk, cream, fruits, and so on. Wonderful things that they also make low carlorie gelato with organic soy milk, it menas healthy gelato for vegetarian.



I love Gelato!




 I think every traveler must try to eat Gelato more than once a day at least, Italian gelato is really fresh and hard to find this real-taste in my country! Anyways, I found their menu, and you can download follow this link. (Don't worry, it's safe! Just link to my Korean blog, because Blogspot cannot upload files.)

Get Perche No! Menu

I visited here twice a day, This is a real. Actually, August travel in Italy is hot weather, but visit twice this gelato place, is worth of taste. 








 Every flavor has enriched and fresh, I liked Limone and nuts flavor(like Pistachio), I always choose them when I visit gelateria. They sometimes change their menu because they have a special taste of the day. So visit everyday will be good!







It will be unforgettable experience on your summer travel.
Thank you Perche no! I love your gelato!!!!



Via dei Tavolini, 19-rosso 50122 Firenze - http://www.percheno.firenze.it/

Comments