Florence Travel Guide: Best Panoramic View, Piazzale Michelangelo

 Are you looking for the Best Panoramic View of Florence? Ims and I went to this place! You're looking at the view of this place. Florence is wonderful, you know what really strikes me is there's this beautiful sunset. For Instagram photo, or for your own picture, or when you need good mood, I'm recommend you visit Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence.







 On my last visit, I couldn't be here because of my next journey. My one day travel of Florence for celebrating my birthday was really short! So, I was really hoping to see beautiful view, so today was my first sunset in Florence and finally I saw that I've always dreamt about. 







 Ims and I are arrived Piazzale Michelangelo almost 5p,m. The sunset is about to begin, so we hurried up. Many people were already waiting for something, maybe wonderful scenery. Honestly, we advise you visit here before 4:40 p.m., 5 p.m. is might be little late because travelers and photographers are take their positioned their seat with a fine lookout. Thanks to a traveler who we met, he shared his standing place with us, What a nice person!







 The setting sun shone with a red glow with glided the sky. And then, glow of sunset became spread out over the evening sky. he sky was clear and temperature of this day was comfortable. The evening breeze was perfect. I am sure that this place is for lovers.








Night in the hill came quickly and it's getting dark. The cityscape at evening-nights was a magnificent sight. It was unforgettable experience in Florence.

Tip: Bring your bottled water! There is only one cafe under the hill, but maybe full of guests already you visit. And sunglasses for your eyes!

How to get to Piazzale Michelangelo?: Walk across the river from downtown or take buses 12 and 13.


emmeline.shin@gmail.com




Comments