*Lounge* Incheon Airport 24 Hours Lounge, for Transfer and Night Flight Customers 인천공항 24시간 라운지

Welcome to Incheon Airport!
There are two reasons why you visit Incheon International Airport. To get on a plane departing from Incheon or to go to another country. Incheon International Airport is very famous for good facilities and tax-free shopping. But if you get on a night flight near 0:00 or arrive too late night schedule for the transit. Where on earth can you rest?







Sky Hub Lounge, East or West?

I got on a night flight Incheon(Seoul) to Amsterdam in December 2016. But the problem is that I need a place to relax in order to prepare for a long flight, and most Incheon International Airport lounges have no place opened to go for a late night. So I found out that the Sky Hub Lounge opened the door. This place was a touching space that operates 24 hours a day. However, this hub lounge is divided into east and west. You must be on the east side to enjoy the 24-hour lounge, so be careful.








Entrance Fee

The price is $ 39, so if you have an affiliate card, you can get a discount or entrance free. I had an available Visa card so I could have free admission. Of course, it is not possible for any visa card, your card must be above a certain level so you can enter the lounge. Oh, Sky Herb Lounge is located on the 4th floor of the Passenger Terminal duty free area. If you do not know the route, ask the information desk or call 032-743-4814.








Foods and Snacks
Unfortunately, from the night until dawn, the lounge does not serve food. Instead, it offers snacks and simple instant food(Cup Ramen), among which Koreans eat the most. I love Ginger El, was the best for my taste.








Lounge Business Service
There are two computers in this lounge. In addition, printers are available. You can use this computer when you need to print business documents in a hurry or need paper for overseas trips. I have booked impromptu jazz clubs and ballet performances on this trip. I needed a printed voucher, but I could use it very well.







As a matter of fact, I usually use a different lounge so I do not know quality of regular time foods. When I ran a night flight, there was no place to go, so I was to visit this lounge. The lounge, which I was worried about being offered only snacks, but it was a better place than I thought, and in any case, this is the only lounge in the dawn to early morning, so if you have a schedule to transfer from Incheon Airport in Korea, be sure to find a place to relax.





Comments